Mobile Phone App Launched for MS Community
We are so excited to learn of the launch of, “My MS Manager,” a mobile phone app that offers individuals a convenient and effective tool to manage their Multiple Sclerosis treatment. The app, available on iTunes, allows users to input and store:
- Comprehensive medical records
– Contact information of your healthcare team
– Descriptions of MS flare-ups, tracking their duration, frequency, and intensity
– Information about side effects and effective treatment strategies
– Important details essential to staying one step ahead of your MS
If any of you are already using the app, please share feedback here! Learn more about the app here.
Press + Media
- Print Press Coverage
- TV Press Coverage
- Online Press Coverage
- Foundation Videos
- Foundation Blog
- Press Materials
Topics of Interest
Posted: Dec 04, 2013An anti-tuberculosis vaccine could prevent multiple sclerosis, early research suggests. The vaccine and a placebo were tested ...
Posted: Sep 24, 2013Taking place at the Hyatt Regency Century City on December ...
Posted: Jun 12, 2013The 2012-2013 Virtual Race to Erase MS raised around $30,000 ...
Posted: Jan 10, 2013We are excited to share the official theme, *Love to ...